Try All Dried Fruits Combo Pack includes 6 flavors.
1. Fruit Munch dried apples are of the highest quality and are packed with natural sweetness. Top a tea cake with dried apples for an interesting, wholesome look, or snack on them plain or with other dried fruit – naturally gluten free. Moms and kids agree nothing beats the delicious flavour of our 100% Natural -dried apples! Packed with nutrition.
2. Dried Black Jamun can have a sweet and sour flavour and is known to be quite astringent, this taste can vary depending on origin and when you pick the fruit. While it has been a part of cultural, religious, and culinary traditions in certain parts of the world for centuries, it is only recently becoming popular in the rest of the world.
3. Sapota fruit is a storehouse of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, glucose, tannins and calories. Ripened sapota is a great source of minerals like potassium, copper, iron and vitamins like folate, niacin and pantothenic acid.
4. Dried mango is a true tropical delight. This treat lets you enjoy the luscious, sweet taste of real mangoes anytime and anywhere. Try these dried mangoes as a snack or as part of a delicious dessert. Rich in vitamin A, B-complex vitamins, dietary fibre, and antioxidants, dried mangoes are a wonderfully healthy addition to your diet.
5. A sweet and delectable dried pineapple that everyone loves! These luscious pineapple slices taste like sweetened sunshine. They’re a healthy snack packed with enzymes, dietary fibre and antioxidants. Enjoy them as a delicious pick-me-up or chop them up for baked goods, yogurt, granola, trail mix, and more.
6. One of Fruit Munch’s most delicious dried fruit snacks, dried strawberries are our customer favourite. Our dried strawberries surprise you with their natural sweet and sour taste. Our search for the best-tasting strawberries from vast available options was tireless, but we think the result was worth it.